jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012





Mompiche Tour
One time I went to beach, because my aunt said to me: Steve, do you want to go to the beach with us? (her family), obviously I said YES, of course!; then I went with them. We went to Atacames, Tonsupa and finally we visit Mompiche Beach. I liked to be there because in that place the water is almost clean and nice, you can see an interesting things there...like this horse!
 You can do a lot of activities there, like: to sailboat, go surfing, try kayak an others i can`t remember; the most important idea is try to have fun.

I was taking some photos there, i took photos of lanscapes and of people, I remembered a few time ago i went to Mompiche`s hotel of Decameron, then I knew some places of the beach are propiety of Decameron and there are some free meals and drinks you can eat wahever you want, (if you are a guest of the hotel), however the only difference between a official guest and a common tourist is a dawn blue wristband, and obviously I took the oportunity to eat and drink totally free.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario